Your wedding day is an event in which you need to enjoy to the fullest. There are lots of modern wedding songs littering from the internet which may be written by emi-retired or gray-bearded or grateful dead jerry Garcia that look like disk jockey. The DJs get a gig month and they have plenty of time in flooding the web with power-balled favorites. Are you looking for something which is modern, alternative or just romantic for your wedding? The following are some wedding songs that are modern which you need to select:
- "Make Me Feel Your Lov" by Adele.
- "Head Over Feet" by Alans Morrissette
- "If I Ain’nt Got You by Alicia Keys.
- "At Last" by Beyoncé.
- "Marry You" by Bruno Mars
Fall in love with the ultimate list of your first dance wedding songs as a married couple. The songs are all awesome, romantic, unique and also funny and lovely.
Have you ever wanted to know the most popular dance songs at a wedding? According to the music spotify service; these are some of the beautiful first dance music during the first weddings that are the most popular. The list includes:
- "I’ll Be There" by Jackson 5.
- " You Make My Dreams" by Hall and Rates.
- "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine.
- "Far Once In My Life" by Stevie Wonder
- "Crazy In Love" by Beyoncé and Jay-Z.
While Louis Armstrong’s rendition on "What a Wonderful World" may be one cup of tea for couples. Your personality is urging for something which is abit more modernized. The following are the hottest modern wedding songs on your first wedding:
- "Thinking out loud"-This song is timeless and it will be a classic first dance song. The lyrics describe love that lasts a lifetime and it is perfect for dancing.
- "Straight from My Heart"-This song is the sweet and powerful and is among the elements that your first dance in your wedding needs.